Saturday 15 November 2014

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO HALLOWEEN ON HOARD WORLD? aka PLEASE READ MY GUEST POST ON DOOMKICK.COM

Behind-the-scenes pic from my guest review of Bob Hope's lesser known relative and She-Ra's BFF Light Hope over at Doomkick.com
Hi everybody!

My reasons for writing you all today are two-fold.

Firstly, I just thought I would let you know that my guest review of Light Hope has gone up and is ready to peruse at your leisure over at the Doomkick site!

If you've never been there before, then now is a good time to start. It's a lovely place. I highly recommend it.


You can read my guest review right HERE.

Secondly, even though Halloween has clearly come and gone, it would be remiss of me not to share with you how it all went down on Hoard World. It was pretty wonderful you guys.

Two of these things are not like the other.



Regular followers of the Hoard World Facey B and The Hoardstagram will have seen a little of this material already but a good portion of it has also never seen the light of day and is published here for the first time! Whoa. That's a bit spesh.

For starters, Madame Razz caught up with her old pal Noctilca who is all about the Halloween, as you can plainly see by her costume and decorations. They made a wonderful stew together. It was delicious. You should try it some time. I'll see if I can find the recipe for you.



I liked Noctilca's Halloween hat so much, I decided to get one of my own.

I think it really suits me.

The other big thing that happened on Halloween (apart from creating the first 'It's A Very Hoard World Halloween' Toy Cabinet Special Attraction at All Star Comics - everything in there was for sale by the way!) was that we decided to start a Halloween band.

Halloween Hoardy & The Hoardables was the working title. Here's some pics from our band practice.






You can see some footage of the rehearsal right HERE.

We sound, spookily, a lot like early Ministry, if you ask me.

But let's not forget about The Halloween Bunch. That also totally happened.

Don't even begin to think about who's who from the actual Brady Brunch. It'll break your mind and do you no favours.

I hope everybody has been keeping well and had a happy Halloween no matter how you decided to celebrate it (or not, as the case may be....that's fine too)!



yr pal,




"I know you can't actually rot your teeth,
but try and save some candy for the kids, metal mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment