| That one time I met Errol Flynn's son and MR. T's dad. |
Didn't see you there. It's your old pal Hoardax.
You remember me, right? Hordak's nice twin brother? Blogger? Ebay Store proprietor?
Anyway, I listed some awesome shizz over at the Hoard Store.
I don't mention stuff like this as much as I should because I'm too busy dream casting the upcoming Masters Of The Universe live action film or spotlighting awesome 3-D Paper Toy Art or filming Battle Cat doing stuff like this.....
Don't just take my word for it!
Let's go on a tour of some of the new stuff for sale on eBay shall we?
For example, if you wanted to re-enact scenes like the paparazzi photograph at the beginning of this blog post, you're going to need these guys......
But that's not all!
| Marvel Legends! Oh look! It's Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye! |
| 90s Toy Biz Spider-man figures! The Chameleon has a badge and interchangeable heads! |
| Mcfarlane Toys coveted Walking Dead figures! The Well Zombie has become quite hard to find! |
There's much, much more to be discovered at the Hoard Store!
With new listings daily! Who knows what you might find?
As you were.
yr pal,
HOARDAX.
| Take a look at these happy customers! So full of happy! (Yes, even I buy from me!) |
DON'T DELAY!
BUY FROM HOARD WORLD TODAY!
BUY FROM HOARD WORLD TODAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment