Thursday 6 November 2014

SNEAK PEEK: KRANG AMAZEBALLS by HUGGINGTONS TWISTED TOYS




About 9 seconds ago, on the Huggingtons Twisted Toys Facey B page, I saw some WIP (work-in-progress) shots of the first entirely sculpted piece 'KRANG AMAZEBALLS' by J-F Tranquille.

You might have already realised this but it's a genius (and completely fitting) mash-up of Krang from TMNT and Madballs.

Yes.

Source: Superhero Wiki
Source: Memoirs Of A Roving Mind



Now, I don't need to tell any of you Hoard Worlders that this is wonderful. And I personally can't wait to see how the final product will turn out. It's already so promising. But you'll just have to stay tuned to Huggingtons Twisted Toys Facey B page to find out for yourself.

Here's some more WIP pics of KRANG AMAZEBALLS.







This just in! Since this blog post first went up I've been informed by KRANG AMAZEBALLS creator J-F Tranquille that casting has begun and he's looking into packaging options and paint apps for at least the 1st and 2nd run! Final price TBA but will be around the $35 mark.

Since we're already talking about Krang, I figured I might as well also show you these pics of one of the best Halloween costumes I ever saw. One that once shared upon the Hoard World Facey B literally made everybody lose their ever-lovin' minds.

This guy. 

Now, I still don't even know who THAT guy actually is (I mean, apart from KRANG). But shortly after I shared the pic, somebody he knew shared more pics on our page to reveal that the costume even lights up!! AMAZEBALLS.



Are you all Krang'd out yet?

I know it's not possible.

You're very welcome.


YR PAL,




Recently, this happened also. You can check out more about it right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment