Friday 2 January 2015

DC Universe Classics Green Arrow Figure Video Review (Mattel)



It's 38 degrees celsius today on Hoard World (which is just over 100 degrees fahrenheit for people that don't do celsius), so it's important that you keep your fluids up, stay out of the sun and, where necessary, share your refreshments with your pals, just like I am here with Five Dollar Hulk. I'm lovely.

No, you're not imagining things. This is already the second blog entry of 2015: one in which I continue to wow the YouTube-o-sphere with more poor quality gonzo-style toy videos that involve elongated attempts to open a simple action figure package, surprise cats and royalty free rap music.

I can't believe you're not already watching it.



In case you can't be bothered, here's two pictures that I lazily took with my phone and no enhancements which give you some idea of what a Green Arrow action figure looks like; almost opened and out of the pack.



At this rate, I expect I will be the next Pixel Dan in no time.

Stay cool.



yr pal,


HOARDAX.

Total Heroes Ultra Firestorm comes with three interchangeable heads
plus a floating transparent Professor Stein head. That's just about the
best accessory that Firestorm could ever have. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment